Nick Juren, REALTOR®/Broker
CA BRE License #01871912
- 30+ years of highly successful experience in contract negotiations and sales with Fortune 100 companies.
- Excellent communication skills that enable him to explain complex aspects of a transaction in an easy-to-understand way.
- Knowledgeable about innovative investment approaches, e.g., using IRA/401K for individual real estate investments.
- Respected member of the local real estate community.
- Constant student of current economic conditions and trends.
- Private pilot for over 30 years and now owns his own Bonanza.
Robert Scott Elzer, REALTOR®.
CA BRE License 01947619
Bob Elzer is a native Californian and a graduate of CalPoly in 2001 with a BS in Industrial Technology. He was a member of ROTC during his time at CalPoly and entered the US Army as an Field Artillery officer upon graduation. Bob served for over 6 years in the Active Army and another 6 in the Hawaii Army National Guard, including 2 tours to Iraq. He also holds a teaching license in California for secondary Mathematics. Bob brings his analytical skills, dedication, and knowledge to provide exceptional representation to his clients in a Real Estate transaction. Bob has been married to his wife Sabrina for 8 years, and they have 3 children together.
Jane Worthy, REALTOR®.
CA BRE License 01247630
Jane has lived in San Luis Obispo County for almost 30 years and recently retired from Cal Poly. Her in-depth knowledge of local neighborhoods, politics and trends plus her first-hand experience with property management, vacation rentals and rural property all come together for her real estate clients. She brings a wide range of skills to real estate including project coordination, accounting, tech support, hospitality sales and a passion for first-class customer service. Jane is also the Transaction Coordinator for Beach-N-Bay Getaways.She lives in San Luis Obispo and loves exploring the trails, back roads and restaurants of the Central Coast.